Services » Home Hospice
Whether at our house or in your home, our commitment is excellence in hospice care!
The Benefits of Sanctuary Home Hospice:
If you or someone you love could benefit from the services home hospice has to offer, we will work with you and your physician to create a plan tailored to your specific needs! No matter what difficulties you're facing, we will help!
Most of our patients receive hospice care in the comfort of their private homes. Patients receiving home care receive our full range of our services, including:
- Regularly scheduled visits from RN
- Medication management for pain and symptom control
- Medical equipment and supplies related to the illness (We place NO LIMITS OR RESTRICTIONS on supplies needed!)
- Hospice aides to assist with personal care needs
- Physician support
- Nutritional Supplements
- Social work and counseling about what to expect
- Pastoral or spiritual care
- Other specific treatments and therapies as needed
- Bereavement services
- Professional Nursing on-call 24 hours, seven days a week
Where Home Hospice Provides Care: While most of our home hospice patients are cared for at their own residence, we are also able to provide care at assisted living, personal care homes and contracted nursing homes.
"It was uncharted water and we didn't have a map. But God sent his servants of almost angelic proportion to aid in our time of need. To show us the way; to give us the comfort of words; and to serve a loved one in need of care."—David Pannell
"When my wife quit eating I realized I needed professional help at home. All of the Sanctuary Hospice staff were very caring and compassionate and available to me day and night. They even surprised my wife and me with a visit on our 55th wedding anniversary. The night we lost her, they were there for us as long as we needed them." —Jimmy Crockett
"My aunt became my surrogate mother when I was two months old. As she grew older, I knew I wanted to be her caregiver in my home. Giving her dignity at the end of her life was very important, so I turned to Sanctuary Home Hospice. I love them for the concern they showed my aunt and me." —Dessie Woods